Saturday, November 11, 2006

impatient

Sitting here wondering, waiting, and thinking that I overshot my internship. I applied to 2 amazing places that are Exactly spot on where I want to learn. One's in Toronto and one's in Italy. I'm kind of more afraid of what happens if I get the internship...about having to go somewhere way out of my comfort zone. Wondering if I should have played it safe and questioning why Ashley talked me out of the place in Philly where I wanted to go. I've been thinking a lot about the fear of success. I think way too much attention is given to failure. I'm freaked out about being important, and about really getting out of sussex county. I think I'm made for big stuff, but every now and then I need a pep talk. I pray that one of these places is where God wants me to be.

"knowing is better than wondering, waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying" thanks Meredith Grey

1 comment:

Steve said...

Sussex County has been boring, I would suggest getting out and seeing whatelse is there and then deciding if you want to come back or not. It's better than wondering if you should have gone. I just now got the comment you left on my blog, i never check it. I will however be posting my top 30 albums of this year (one a day)starting on sunday or maybe early.

-Steve