Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Settlers of Catan

So I have this amazing roommate Donna from South Jersey. Picture Donna from South Jersey walking into our local gaming store...you know they sell magic cards and dungeons and dragons paraphernalia. So she walks in looking very cute and South Jersey with a sweater tied around her neck and her vera bradley purse, and gets a very strange look from the employees that resemble the creators of the lord of the rings movies, or people you would find at a star trek convention. They ask with a puzzled look if they can help her with anything and she replies, "yes, I'm looking for the settlers of catan expansion kit". This is one of the many reasons why I love my roommate. She can dress like a sorority girl and flash her junior park ranger badges from every major civil war battlefield. Can tell you about the latest ludacris album and in the same sentence talk about the history of the Soviet Union. What will I do without her?


Donna and her friends playing Settlers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Donna toooo!

(Haley, you're pretty awesome as well! xoxo)

-Kenj

Anonymous said...

I agree, Kendra! Donna AND Haley are 2 of the neatest people I know. They are both fun, unique, and real! Katy