Friday, January 02, 2009

7 things

Sarah over at orange element tagged me to tell you 7 things that you might not know about me.

1. I start every morning with a cup of earl grey tea.

2. I won my first blue ribbon in an easter coloring competition when I was 4 in girl scouts. I'm now an artist for a living.

3. I took a picture with Sufjan Stevens that got me and my friends on NPR.

4. I picked my major through eeny-meeny-miny-moe.

5. I eat an insane amount of honey, and it's dream of mine to one day own bees.

6. I'm going to Peru in less than two weeks to volunteer at an orphanage.

7. I'm obsessed with old polaroid cameras.

I'm tagging
Abbey
Joel
Kendra
Lana
Leanne
Nick
Ginger-

2 comments:

Laura said...

You know you have to post this Sufjan/npr picture, right?

My name's Haley said...

The whole article is about how people on the internet can be mean. It was a ridiculous/hysterical turn of events.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/bryantpark/2008/01/the_internet_has_no_feelings_2.html