Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In love with Vanilla

I've always been considered a square peg. I never quite fit in. Always just a little weird...okay really weird at times. But working in such a hip environment I always feel really vanilla(which I'm pretty sure just means I still don't fit in). While everyone's wearing funny glasses and crazy haircuts and neon space suits to work I'm content with my jeans and t-shirts. I don't really like neon. I don't really like holograms. I'm not really into funny looking dog shirts. I like things that are clean and simple, but still really beautiful. If I had a design studio I would call it Vanilla Designs. It would be the jeans and t-shirts of the design world. I really like vanilla, it's sooooo good all by itself. It's fun to adorn every once in a while (especially with peanut butter) but for the most part I'd rather just let it be.

I like simple things. I'm in love with Vanilla.

2 comments:

ginger said...

You're not the vanilla-in-the-bottle vanilla... you'd be the bean! So much more potential!

My name's Haley said...

Definitely Pure Vanilla Bean!