Friday, June 01, 2007

purple berets

Life at home has been great after I unpacked and organized all my crap. I went over to my grandfather's (he's the coolest) to eat burgers the other night and got talked into staying to watch some home movies. Christmas '93 was a particularly scary year. I had on this purple LL Bean coat and a purple beret that I wore the entire video. Words of advice to all parents out there DO NOT LET CHUBBY KIDS WEAR BERETS.

I'm kind of enjoying internetless life, and making the trip to the local coffee shop to exploit their free wireless. I'm making my first trip to the beach with some cool kids later today, and carolyn's moving in on Saturday. I have yet to start my job at starbucks and am interviewing at Antrhopologie on Wednesday. I think I may be in over my head.

No comments: