Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Giant Spin Art and dead rats

I've been obsessed with spin art lately and convinced myself that there had to be a way to make giant spin art without spending $300 on an industrial circus spin art machine. So since Jason's a genius I asked him to help me brainstorm, and he came up with the idea to use a box fan. After a ridiculous string of events and destroying my personal box fan I purchased a decrepit one from an old man on the side of the road. I came home and took it apart and found a fossilized mouse or rat or something super disgusting stuck to the bottom of the fan. HOW DID HE GET IN THERE?! Luckily my friend jenna is brave and got it out for me. My giant spin art also turned out AWESOME! I'll post it on my new blog next week.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You are redic. I miss u.

annaisbananas said...

do you have pics of what happened and the set up rig ?